We provide energy efficient sealed windows and doors within days – not weeks!
At A.S.A.P. Glass Services, manufacturing sealed window units (thermal pane, double-pane, etc.) is a daily occurrence. We manufacture our sealed units utilizing patented technology that allows us to provide Energy Efficient sealed units, exceptional customer service and a top quality product!
All sealed windows are custom made to almost any shape and size. Triple panes also available as well as skylights, patio doors, and stained glass units.
If it’s time to replace your windows and doors, give us a call at 970.468.2122. We specialize in serving Blue River and can have our professional team out to your home quickly to talk about your needs.
Experience the advantage of this patented sealed unit technology:
Each and every unit is manufactured utilizing argon-gas
- provides density which blocks out heat in the summer and retains heat in the winter
- argon-gas reduces energy costs
- reduces outside noise
Gain optimal efficiency from unit replacements by requesting Low-E glass
- reflect heat in the summer – retain heat in the winter
- reduce fading on carpets, drapes, furniture, etc.
- reduce drain on environmental resources
Each and every unit is manufactured utilizing warm-edge spacer technology
- offers superior thermal efficiency
- takes optimum advantage of laminates and adhesives to reduce thermal conductivity while improving appearance
- insulates the edge of units up to 90% better than aluminum
20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST SEAL FAILURE*
Because we manufacture the units we install – we know how they’re made
- units have a .01% failure rate
- fewer failed units means less glass and glass products in landfills
- on average – you can save the environment 10,000 pounds of carbon dioxide per year by installing all Energy Efficient units in your home!
SEALED AT ALTITUDE
No Breather Tubes! Units are manufactured & sealed at YOUR altitude
- breather tubes allow argon gas to escape
- units manufactured and sealed at lower altitudes, then transported to higher altitudes reduce the life of the unit and risk ‘popping’ the seal
- manufacturer’s that sell sealed windows at high altitude would need to remove each glass unit and close off the breather tube to maintain high-density gas – this would be cost-prohibitive
QUALITY UNITS FAST!
Since we manufacture in-house you benefit!
- Help reduce your energy bill by installing energy efficient sealed units.
- Replace broken windows and doors in days – not weeks! Replacement units also available in hours at an additional charge.
Visit our Summit County showroom to see full size sealed window and door displays!
Summit County Showroom:
211 Summit Place, Box 139
Silverthorne, CO 80498
Get Driving Directions
Let Us Show You How It’s Done!
*- full warranty available on request